Shhhh……do you hear that? It’s Owensboro Dance Theatre’s “Rumble in the Jungle!” The swinging-est party of the season will be held on Friday, March 17, 2017, from 5:30-9:00 p.m. in the lobby of the RiverPark Center.
Welcome to the jungle, where characters of all kinds are going ape!
Tickets are $20/adult, $15/child, and children 2-and-under free. Your own safari experience begins with the “Bare Necessities”:
- A jungle-inspired dinner and dancing to the music of Disc Daddy Doc Harris, including the entertainment antics of Marcus Alford, Master of Ceremonies
- Conga lines, jungle/safari costume contest, limbo contest
- A sneak peak at Owensboro Dance Theatre’s “In Concert, featuring Jungle Book”, including an exhibition dance, a group dance “lesson” and fun dance floor games
- Getting up close and personal with some live reptile friends!
- Fun activities for all ages, including balloon animals and a fruity craft
And if that’s not enough vine-swinging fun, enjoy King Louie’s Banana Split Sundaes, a “Piranha” fish pond, a treasure map scavenger hunt, jungle character face painting, and a photo session to immortalize your trek “through the jungle”!
Thirsty? The Tiki cash bar is concocting a special “Jungle Juice” for the more adventurous vine-swinger. Ooh-be-doo!!
The fundraiser benefits ODT’s Arts Access for All, the exclusively ODT program that reaches 34,000 every year!
Yes, you can hear that RUMBLE, can’t you? Get your tickets now for the best party of the year! To purchase your tickets in advance, call (270) 684-9580 or email [email protected]. See you there!!!