March of Dimes is hosting their annual March for Babies this Saturday, April 30 at Smothers Park.
The walk is a two-mile walk downtown or a .4-mile “Fun Lap” around Smothers Park.
There will be lots of fun activities for kids, including: Bounce House, Face Painting, Mother’s Day Craft, Balloon Twisters, Princess and Superheroes, Superhero Capes, Music, and much, much more!
Several princesses and superheroes will be joining the walk, and kids will also be given a superhero cape to wear.
For lunch, Fire Up the Grill will be serving hamburgers and hotdogs along with chips and soft drinks or water. Lisa’s Designer Cakes and Cold Stone will also have special treats for everyone!
Day of Event Schedule:
- Registration: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Team T-shirt/Stroller Judging: 9:30 – 10:15 a.m.
- Team Photos: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies: 10:30 a.m.
- Walk Starts: 11 a.m.
- Lunch Serving Time: 11:30 a.m.
- Walk of Fame Photos: 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Princess and Superheroes Photos: 12 p.m.
Participants will be eligible to win Holiday World Tickets!
The Owensboro/Daviess County March for Babies is sponsored by US Bank.