Hibbitt Sporting Goods Inc. today announced the launch of their new e-commerce site,Hibbett.com.
The newly redesigned Hibbett site will provide customers with a robust yet simplified digital experience, to browse and shop hundreds of footwear, apparel and equipment items and choose how, when and where to make a purchase.
“We have historically only had brick and mortar stores in the Owensboro area ,selling top name brands such as Nike, Jordan, Under Armour, Adidas, The North Face and team gear such as Kentucky Wildcats, Louisville Cardinals, WKU Hilltoppers, Tennessee Titans, Cincinnati Bengals, St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds,” says Content Marketing Manager Jesus Hernandez.
By incorporating the very best technology with the latest features, Hibbett’s e-commerce site will enhance the online and offline shopping experience of their customers, while expanding the company footprint to new and previously untapped markets.
“In a competitive industry our goal was not to build just another sporting goods website,” said Bill Quinn, VP, Digital Commerce, Hibbett. We combined what makes Hibbett special with best in class online capabilities to come up with a differentiated online shopping experience for our customers.”
Hibbett online incorporates dozens of consumer-friendly features ranging from easy site navigation and check-out to product suggestions and a size finder tool. Additionally, online customers have access to a huge collective inventory from Hibbett’s distribution center, vendors and over 1,000 Hibbett Sports stores nationwide, making it easy to find exactly what they want, when they want it.
Key Hibbett.com Features:
· Launch Calendar – enables customers to easily add shoe release dates to their calendar
· Product Finder – brings a personalized store-like shopping experience, online
· Hibbett Rewards – full access to loyalty program and award redemption online
· Rich product pages – shoppers can view 360° images and video content of items
· Store availability – allows customers to find items at a nearby store
· Enhanced integrated search – ability to search for items in multiple ways from style, category, color or sport, across multiple brands
· True Fit – technology that enables customers to identify their proper sizes and save them online for future shoe or apparel purchases
· Shop the Look – Hibbett stylist curated outfits for customers who want to purchase a complete ensemble
· Related Items – automated recommendations for items that are typically purchased together upon check-out, such as; socks with shoes
· Create a Wish List – customers can save items for a later time or until they are ready to purchase
· Free Shipping and Free Returns online or in person at 1,000+ store locations – customers can return items for free within 60 days of purchase
· Guest checkout – ability to make purchase without creating an account
· Streamlined checkout – allows customers to purchase with credit cards, PayPal or Apple Pay
· Helpful Shopping Guides – such as “How to pick the right insole”