Friday After 5 is Owensboro’s summer-long, free, family-friendly music festival held on the Owensboro Riverfront.
Here are the highlights for this week’s (Aug 19) entertainment at Friday After 5:
- Owensboro Grain presents CMA recording artists “The Springs” (Country rock hits) on the Jagoe Homes patio stage on the BB&T Plaza at the RiverPark Center. (6:30pm to 10pm)
- “Josh Merritt” band (classic southern rock 8pm-11:30pm) on the Don Moore Party Pier.
- “Chris Joslin” (Bluegrass 7pm-10pm) is in the Atmos Energy Courtyard.
- We’ll feature “Badd Dogg” on the Cromwell Radio New Sound Overlook stage (7pm)
- The Kroger Street Fair features a special salute to Agriculture night with a FREE petting zoo.
- Friday night’s special DC Library Storybook Character is “Cartoon Cow and Horse” courtesy of TD’s Tuff Decisions Costumes.
- “Pokeman GO Chase” in Smothers Park.
- Don’t be late for our “toast to the sunset” at dusk!
- This week’s Class PreUnions include Heritage Hills High Class of 1981, Apollo High Class of 2006 and Owensboro High School Class of 1976.
Plus free balloon animals and popcorn for the kids and the FA5 Free Foto Booth for everyone!
Fun. Free. Friends. Friday After 5 is Where the Weekend Begins! FridayAfter5.com