At the annual meeting of the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce membership on January 30, 2015, six chamber members were recognized as Business Members of the Year. The 2015 Business Celebration, presented by Owensboro Health, at the RiverPark Center drew a record 650 attendees.
- Emerging Business: Home Instead Senior Care
- 1-10 employees: Musick Studios
- 11-50 employees: E.M. Ford & Company
- 51+ employees: Malcolm Bryant Corporation
- Nonprofit: Girls Inc.
- Education and Workforce Development: Brescia University