The Arctic Adventure Kids Fun Festival presented by One Health Pediatrics is an indoor, polar playground full of activities for kids of all ages! Arctic Adventure will be hosted by the Owensboro Convention Center on Saturday and Sunday, January 2-3, 2016.
This unique event, created by Owensboro Parent Magazine, is divided into six, 2-hour sessions during the first weekend of 2016. This is the last weekend of Christmas break and the perfect time to get out of the house and into the Convention Center for cabin fever relief.
Featuring lights, sound & video…all themed to give our adventurers an experience to thrill the senses in staggered, 2-hour sessions with limited entry to eliminate long lines.
Each session will allow families to participate in fun, arctic-themed activities for all ages including the 90 ft. inflatable One Health Pediatrics “snow” slide, an interactive 50 ft. “ice” maze, the “Everest” rock climbing challenge, an “arctic” obstacle course, a “freezing” photo booth, and much more – all indoors!
We don’t believe kids should spend their time waiting in long lines; they should be having fun! Parents shouldn’t feel anxious about keeping up with their kids in overwhelming crowds; they should be having fun, too! To facilitate that, we have arranged the event into 2-hour sessions with limited admission for each session. This makes it a more enjoyable experience for everyone.
Turn the TV off and put the tablet down! Get ready to snowboard, slide, jump, sled, climb, explore, navigate, and bobsled in our interactive obstacles and attractions.
All Arctic Adventure activities are included in the $15 entry fee for kids ages 3-17. For a limited time, use the coupon on the ad in the November issue of Owensboro Parent magazine to save $3 on each entry fee. Adults and those under 3 years of age are free. That’s right, adult entry is FREE! Early Admission Entry, which gets you into your session 30 minutes early, is also available for an extra $10.
Your family’s Arctic Adventure will begin with a brief orientation at “basecamp” with your guide, Frostbite Fred. He will then lead you on the no-chills-just-thrills expedition through the “snowcapped” expo halls of the Owensboro Convention Center. When the “avalanche warning” sounds, follow Frostbite Fred into the “cool down zone” for even more fun and some hot cocoa!
All of this and more will be waiting for you at the Arctic Adventure Kids Fun Festival presented by One Health Pediatrics. Fun for kids. Free for adults. No parkas needed.
- AN ACTIVE ADVENTURE – Eliminate cabin fever this winter by getting the kids out of the house for some fun! Get ready to snowboard, slide, jump, sled, climb, explore, navigate, and bobsled in our interactive (ice-free) obstacles and attractions.
- UNIQUE ATTRACTIONS – Never-before-seen extreme attractions to thrill toddlers and teenagers alike.
- AFFORDABLE – $15 tickets for ages 3-17. Adults and children 2 and under are free! Use discount code “Parent” to save $3!
- SHORTER LINES – Staggered sessions and limited entry to reduce crowding and attraction wait times.
- INDOOR – Come in and chill out! Avoid the frigid temperatures with an indoor polar playground, fun for kids of all ages.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF FUN – Tickets to the Arctic Adventure make excellent and affordable Christmas presents and stocking stuffers!