Friday After 5’s 20th anniversary season rolls on this Friday night.
Here are the highlights:
- Mizkan (makers of Ragu & Bertolli sauces) presents “Wulfe Brothers” (classic fun dance music and show) to the Jagoe Patio Stage on the BB&T Plaza at the RiverPark Center. 6 -10pm.
- Don Moore Party at the Pier brings “Louisville Crashers” (Popular hits) to the Convention Center Pier. 8 -11:30pm.
- Atmos Energy brings “Alyssa & Chuck” (acoustic) to the Atmos Energy Courtyard. 7 -10pm.
- “Fight to Remain” on the Cromwell Radio New Sound Overlook stage. 7 -9:30pm.
- Harley Bike Night at the Kroger Street Fair. 5-8:30pm.
Plus: FREE “Petting Zoo”, FREE “Foto booth”, FREE “balloon animals”, “AT&T power station” and FREE popcorn.
Fun. Free. Friends. Friday After 5 is Where the Weekend Begins!
www.FridayAfter5.com More fun? Go to: VisitOwensboro.com