Start your 3-day July 4th weekend with a bang at Friday After 5!
Here are the highlights for Friday, July 1:
“Electric Time Machine” (Contemporary Party Dance Band) sponsored by ServPro of Daviess County on the Jagoe Patio Stage on the BB&T Plaza at the RiverPark Center 6:30pm-10pm.
“Nick Cheek” (acoustic) in the Atmos Courtyard at 7pm-10pm.
“Heath & Molly” (Americana Rock) on the Don Moore Party at the Pier 8pm-11:30pm.
“Fallout” (202nd Army Dance Band) (Pop Hits) on the Cromwell Radio Overlook Stage at 7pm.
- “Uncle Sam” from the Daviess County Library courtesy TD’s Tuff Decisions Costumes.
- “Hero’s Night” saluting 1st responders at the Kroger Street Fair 5pm-8pm.
- Food trucks and ice cream trucks on site.
- Tiki Bar and Bourbon Bar plus corn hole and Don Moore “Talking Car” at the Party Pier.
- Free FA5 Foto Booth.
- Free Owensboro Twisters balloon animals and popcorn.
Additional notes and updates:
CHANGES: Next week’s Courtyard Entertainment (July 8) has been changed to “Jill and Kate”. They were backup singers for Kelly Clarkson and will perform their acoustic hits next Friday, July 8th from 7-10 in the Atmos Energy Courtyard replacing the originally scheduled artist. I have attached an updated “2016 written season” that you may easily cut and paste when you need a complete line-up listing for the event.
Now Boarding: The “Ahoy on the Ohio” lighted boat parade is scheduled for July 22. Registration is free for all boaters. Line-up at English Park by 7:30 and leave at 7:45 to travel toward the bridge and RPC for arrival about 8pm. Contact to register is Kela Hall or Paula Vuksinic ([email protected])
July 4th starts at Friday After 5!