Photo by Jamie Alexander
PECAN GRAHAM CRUMBLE:
4 full sheets graham cracker, crushed
1/4 cup pecans, crushed
1/4 cup butter (melted)
5 oz. chocolate ice cream
5 oz. butter pecan ice cream
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons bourbon (or more to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine crushed graham crackers, pecans, and melted butter in a bowl until well combined.
3. Spread in single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove and let cool
4. Combine Ice cream and milk in a blender and blend until smooth, then add bourbon and pulse until combined. Add more Milk and blend again if the mixture is too thick for your preference.
5. Pour Milkshake into a glass and add your desired garnishes before topping with pecan graham crumble.