Theatre Workshop of Owensboro (TWO) will present the youth production, The Boys Next Door August 12-14.
The comedy tells the story of four mentally challenged men who live in a group home, and the issues the face daily. The play is directed by Carolyn Cork Greer, and features a cast of area teens.
The Boys Next Door opens Friday, August 12 at 7 p.m. It plays Saturday the 13th at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Sunday, August 14, at 2 p.m.
All performances will be at TWO’s Trinity Centre, 407 W. Fifth St, in downtown Owensboro.
For tickets, call (270) 683-5333 or log onto theatreworkshop.org.
- Arnold Wiggins – Hayden Elliott
- Lucien P. Smith – Caleb Wiggins
- Jack – Gabe Bartley
- Norman Bulansky – Tucker Greer
- Barry Klemper – Conner Elliott
- Mr. Hedges – Sam Ward
- Mr. Corbin – Zach Cates
- Senator Clarke – Forest Clark
- Mrs. Fremus – Emma Matthews
- Sheila – Cheyenne Harbison
- Mrs. Warren – Brie Alsip
- Clara – Madi Boarman
- Mr. Klemper – Forest Clark
Stage Manager – Forest Clark
Assistant Directors – Brie Greer & Johns Thomas Priar