Democracy’s greatest ally is an educated voter. That is why the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce hosted three political debates over the past several weeks. We’ve done our part and now it’s time to do yours. Voting in tomorrow’s election is more than just a responsibility. When you help us turn out the vote, you help turn up the volume on the issues important to you in City Hall, Fiscal Court, Frankfort and Washington, DC. If you missed the debates, click the links below to check them out.
City Commission Debate
County Commission Debate
Kentucky House of Representatives Debate
Things to remember about tomorrow:
- It will be a “longer than usual” ballot with some races listed on the back of the ballot.
- You may see a sample ballot online at www.DaviessCountyClerk.org
- Call 270.685.8434 ext. 3 for answers to any questions relating to the election.
- Polls are open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm and anyone standing in line at 6:00 pm will be eligible to vote tomorrow.
- All registered voters living in the city or county can vote for all three County Commission races.
- City residents can vote for up to four City Commissioner candidates.
- Don’t forget to bring a driver’s license, credit card, social security card or government issued photo I.D. with you when you go to vote.
- We ask you to bring one more thing to the polls; a friend who is also registered to vote.
Let’s turn up the volume, Owensboro!
Remember to GO VOTE tomorrow, November 4th