Stage producers for Friday After 5 will begin booking bands for the 2017 season later this week.
Executive Director, Kirk Kirkpatrick, says over 60 bands and performers will be booked for the 16 weeks of entertainment.
- 16 bands on the BB&T Patio at the RiverPark Center
- 16 bands on the “Party Pier” at the Owensboro Convention Center
- 16 acoustic entertainers/bands for the Atmos Courtyard at the RiverPark Center
- 18 gospel groups for Glenn’s “Gospel on the River” series in Cannon Hall.
- And as many as 30 different new, up-and-coming groups/entertainers/dancers/pe
rformers for the “Overlook” stage.
Bands or entertainers interested in performing are asked to submit their information by filling out a short submission form which can be found online here.
Suggestions and submissions are requested to be submitted by Wed, Jan 11, 2017.