Kenergy is providing the energy for this week’s FA5 festivities featuring appearances by Cookie Monster, The Kentucky Mavericks, Harley Davidsons, and a PokeMon GO chase through Smothers Park – in addition to all the live bands!
Here are the highlights:
- Kenergy presents “Familiar Faces” (R&B dance hits) on the Jagoe Homes patio stage on the BB&T Plaza at the RiverPark Center. (6:30pm to 10pm)
- “Jerry on the Moon” (Contemporary and classic hits 8pm-11:30pm) on the Don Moore Party Pier.
- “Elliott Sublett & Drew Aud” (acoustic 7pm-10pm) is in the Atmos Energy Courtyard.
- We’ll feature “Lightstruck” on the Cromwell Radio New Sound Overlook stage (7pm)
- It’s “MAV UP” night at the Kroger Street Fair featuring members of our own Kentucky Mavericks
“Bike Night” returns as we invite all of the Harley owners to bring their bikes to our uptown downtown.
This week’s special DC Library Storybook Character is “Cookie Monster” courtesy of TD’s Tuff Decisions Costumes. Don’t be late for our “toast to the sunset” tonight at dusk! Plus a “
Don’t be late for our “toast to the sunset” tonight at dusk!
Tonight’s Class PreUnions include:
- Daviess County Class of 1976,
- Owensboro Catholic Class of 1966,
- Hancock County Class of 1996,
- McLean County Class of 2006
- and Apollo High Class of 1976.
As always, FREE balloon animals, and popcorn for the kids and the FA5 FREE Foto Booth for everyone!
Fun. Free. Friends. Friday After 5 is Where the Weekend Begins!