Ring in the New Year at Owensboro Museum of Science and History with the museum’s “Noon Year’s Eve” event on Saturday, December 31, 2016, from 9:30 am – 1:00 pm.
Noon Year’s Eve is a family-friendly celebration that is a great way to celebrate the New Year with young children. The main attraction is the balloon drop at noon in the Mammoth Lobby, but other activities will be happening from 9:30 am – 1 pm, including:
- Live children’s characters
- face painting
- make your own noise makers & party hats
- Dance to the music by DJ Chad Gesser
- Liquid Nitrogen Show with Mitch Luman at 11:00 a.m.
- Treat Bags & Refreshments
All Noon Year’s Eve activities are free with a museum admission of only $3 per person. Children two years & under are admitted free. There is no charge for museum members.
Watch Owensboro Living’s video from last year’s event here.